Website World Wide Sign Systems Inc.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Production and Processing — Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
The incumbent must have proficient abilities in the following areas: All 15 displayed
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object.
· The ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
· The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
· The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
· Oral Communication Skills
· Written Communication Skills
· Reading Skills
· Time Management
· Mechanical Skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.wwsign.com.