SAM25 Community Health Clinic MISSION: At the SAM25 Community Health Clinic (CHC) our team of volunteer and staff healthcare professionals provide primary care to persons of all age groups in the Shawano area who are uninsured and living near the poverty level.
SAM25 Community Health Clinic VISION: Our team of volunteers and staff at the SAM25 Community Health Clinic offer their time, care, and service because they believe everyone has a right to basic health care. Together we can eliminate the obstacles to attaining quality healthcare in our area.
SAM25 CHC Manager Summary and Purpose: As a collaborative member of the SAM25 CHC healthcare team, the Clinic Manager supports clinic administrative and clinical operations. The Clinic Manager ensures the clinic is running efficiently by managing volunteer clinic staff. The Clinic Manager collaborates with the primary care team to provide patient care. This includes triage, preventative heath and chronic disease management, and patient education.
SAM25 CHC Manager reports to: SAM25 Executive Director and SAM25 CHC Medical Director
SAM25 CHC Manager Essential Duties:
· Adhere to SAM25 CHC’s Policies, HIPAA, OSHA and state and federal regulations, promoting and implementing processes that assure all clinic staff and volunteers also comply.
· Assist in developing, initiating and implementing clinic policies, procedures and protocols, including protocols for triage and treatment.
· Assist in the recruitment, orientation, and evaluation of SAM25 CHC team members.
· Manage volunteer nursing and ancillary staff and supervises daily operations.
· Promote and engage a high standard of quality patient care in a collaborative team environment.
· Accept ownership and responds effectively to patient, team or personal concerns and works towards positive resolution.
· Is able to assist in direct patient care needs and triage of patients.
· Demonstrate effective patient teaching skills.
· Assist providers in evaluation and care of patients with acute and chronic illnesses.
· Work with Medical Director with Quality Improvement initiatives.
· Maintain open and transparent communication with the SAM25 Executive Director and Medical Director along with all staff and volunteers.
· Assist in Care Management of high-risk patients.
· Facilitate volunteer meetings and communication.
· Identify clinic opportunities for growth and community engagement and awareness.
· Identify clinic issues with a caring heart and mind.
· Ensure needed medical supplies and equipment are available for clinicians
· Oversee follow-up of lab and radiology results with patients and providers.
· Monitor lab and pharmacy functions, including referrals to outside organizations and patient prescription assistance programs.
· Assists in the development of the Annual Clinic Budget.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Leadership: Support the execution of the Clinic vision as performed through staff and volunteers.
· Communication Skills: Ability to communicate in both written and oral form in a manner that is clear, concise and respectful. Listens to ensure understanding.
· Organization: Maintain an orderly workspace, files, and records such that any team member can function efficiently in the shared environment.
· Accuracy: Take care to verify data and patient information when received from other sources and upon entry into any permanent record. Keep patient, staff, and volunteer records current consistent within written guidelines and regulations.
· Problem Solving: Take note of successes as well as failures, errors and inefficiencies and work to determine the root cause such that the issue does not reoccur.
· Initiative: Proactively take action as appropriate. Strive for excellence in all that you do.
· Collaboration: Consider your impact on others, seeking input from the team when making changes and gathering input to improve results.
· Flexibility: Willingness to take on new duties and accept change as is necessary to deliver Clinic healthcare excellence.
· Technology: Demonstrate proficiency in systems and software necessary to perform responsibilities.
· Service to our patients: Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Engage people in decisions that affect them. Share a spirit of generosity with everyone, especially for persons most in need.
· Integrity: Inspire trust through leadership and honoring commitments.
· Justice: Be a voice for the voiceless, an advocate for the most vulnerable and act responsibly on their behalf.
· Wisdom: Integrate excellence and stewardship.
· Creativity: Demonstrate continuous innovation.
· Dedication: Continually align with the hope of our mission, vision and goals.
· Quality: Work to continuously improve medical care to all.
· Forgiveness: Keep a short list of accounts with others, giving grace and mercy for the purpose of unity.
· Growth: Embrace an environment of continuous learning, embracing change and mastering competencies of new skills.
· Commitment: Personally commit to the Clinic and team in pursuit of the mission, vision, goals and values of the Clinic and of SAM25.
• Work closely with local health systems, and public health departments.
• Utilize and maintain a referral system with other health care organizations and providers.
• Work with Executive Director and Medical Director to develop new relationships in the community to further access to primary care.
Education Required: Graduate, Undergraduate, or Associate Degree in a health-related field required.
• Two years of patient care experience in a healthcare field required.
• Experience in a primary care clinic or hospital preferred.
• Current Driver’s License
• Current Licensure in field of practice
• Current BLS, or acquired within 90 days
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org