Website Premier Community Bank
We have an opening for a Full-Time Financial Advisor to provide an exceptional experience to assist clients achieve their financial goals. On our team, you will build relationships with new and existing clients in NorthEast/NorthCentral Wisconsin. This position will work from either the Shawano or Pulaski office. This can be discussed further during the interview process.
The Financial Advisor’s primary responsibilities include:
- Meet with current and potential clients to maintain customer relationships.
- Gather details about client goals and objectives and evaluate their risk tolerance.
- Prepare comprehensive and personalized planning strategies and educate client; provide financial advice according to client needs.
- Demonstrate a high regard for all compliance requirements to include paperwork processing and closing procedures.
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses a Series 6, as well as having current health and life insurance licenses.
- Is a self-motivated professional.
- Understands complex financial needs and family dynamics in order to build strong relationships with clients.
- Has strong communication skills and work ethic who works well in a team environment and independently.
Join our team of employees who pride themselves on listening to our customer’s needs and portraying a willingness to fulfill those needs. An environment where our employees respect the communities they serve, their customers and their co-workers.
Our goal is to provide an amazing, quality experience for our customers. We constantly strive to do the right thing. We appreciate and encourage new ideas from each other and our customers to become the bank of choice. We invite you to apply today and become a member of our staff where we help each other and work as a team to deliver quality service.
Benefits that are available include: Competitive compensation program, bonus program, paid personal time off, paid holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with match, continuing education reimbursement, flexible spending account plans, voluntary AFLAC insurance policies, Employee Assistance Program and 529 college savings plan.
To apply for this job please visit premiercommunity.applicantlist.com.