Website NorthStar Mohican Casino Resort
MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $400.00 HIRING BONUS
POSITION: Player Services Representative POSTING DATE: 4/15/2021
WAGE: $13.00 per hour
Reports Directly To: Player Services Supervisor Location: Gaming Division
40 hours per week + Shift Differential
Every employee of North Star Mohican Casino Resort is expected to greet and service our customers in a friendly, respectful manner and create a warm, fun atmosphere so that our customers feel welcome and enjoy visiting our establishment. North Star Mohican Casino Resort strives to provide a positive team environment where everyone contributes.
Responsible for the physical custody, exchange and reconciliation of all vault content and Patron transactions regarding Cash Services and the Player’s Club.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Mohican Nation Gaming License.
Must submit to a Criminal Investigation Background Check (CIB).
Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening and health screening.
Must be flexible with schedule to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
Must have a positive attitude and provide a teamwork structure within the department.
Must be willing to enhance self-development and be willing to adapt to change.
Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
Must have demonstrated ability to maintain a satisfactory working record in any prior and/or current employment.
Must be eligible for coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
Responsible for completing check cashing, debit/credit advances, slot ticket redemptions, chip redemptions and currency exchanges.
Responsible for deposits, double-checking the soft count, filling and balancing of the ticket redemption kiosks.
Responsible for the inventory of the table games chips, cards, and dice. Sending new table games cards to the tables, doubling the table games cards prior to receiving them into the vault from the tables to ensure accuracy, and cutting the used cards and drilling dice.
5. Responsible for addressing player inquiries and resolving customer-service problems and disputes relating to Player Services and reporting all disputes to the Player Service Manager.
6. Responsible for Star Club transactional duties, to include but not limited to; new member signups, entering/updating member contact information, reprint player’s card and troubleshoot card issues.
7. Responsible for entering all point adjustments on their shift.
8. Responsible to monitor promotional coupon levels, including gas certificates and printing Direct Mail offer coupons.
Responsible for all customer coats and personal belongings checked into the coat room.
Responsible for organizing all paperwork throughout the shift.
Must exhibit a cohesive working relationship with all employees.
Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
Will update all computer entries and keep supervisor informed of any problems. Responsible for making general/informational Casino Announcements.
15. Provide customer account information to requesting departments and guests.
16. Responsible for ticket sales, gas certificates and gift cards.
Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
19. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
20. Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering Program and its regulations, including but not limited to Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer Identification requirements.
21. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.
North Star Mohican Casino Resort is looking for a courteous and friendly individual.
Applicant may be asked to submit to and pass a general math test.
A basic computer skill is required. Must possess accurate keyboarding skills (may be asked to demonstrate typing skills).
Must have good verbal communications skills (may be asked to demonstrate skills).
Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Must have ability to work with limited supervision.
Must possess the ability to access and react to customer service needs.
Must be able to work under stressful situations daily.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Constant hand movements (repetitive motions: reaching, grasping, holding, use of finger dexterity) with the ability to reach up overhead, and squat down beneath shelves.
Must be able to stand in one area for an extended amount of time.
Occasionally will need to stoop, kneel and or crouch. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to thirty (30) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus, with the aid of prescription glasses/contacts.
Work is generally performed in a casino setting with a higher noise level and where cigarette smoke is prevalent.
Evening and/or weekend work is required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Work environment requires excellent personal hygiene due to working near others.
Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resource Department
North Star Mohican Casino Resort
W12180 County Road A
Bowler, WI 54416 or Email completed application to: email@example.com
Or Fax completed application to (715)787-4113
THE STOCKBRIDGE-MUNSEE COMMUNITY OPERATES AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER EXCEPT INDIAN PREFERENCE IS GIVEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE ORDINANCE.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE EMPLOYER. CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN & REMAIN DRUG FREE Although an interview may be granted, this does not determine that the candidate fully meets the qualifications until it is determined by the interview team.
To apply for this job please visit Mohican.com.