GENEX is seeking Semen Distribution Specialists in Shawano, WI. This candidate will place semen and supplies into inventory as received from appropriate departments and outside sources. Also, to repackage the semen and supplies as required and pack and verify shipments. This candidate will also maintain adequate inventories of flags, canes and quality control markers for semen identification and assist in maintaining supplies of clean cups and goblets.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Handle semen carefully to maintain the integrity of the product, as well as maintaining meticulous records and accurately entering information into the computer.
- Carefully repackage desired shipping orders from bulk storage and maintain product integrity and accurate inventory records.
- Provide support and back up others on the distribution team as needed.
- Maintain adequate inventories of identification materials (tabs, canes, flags and QCN markers) and other materials necessary to complete routine procedures.
- Accurately identify and record incoming and outgoing shippers, record and account for semen returned from the field and document and record discarded semen.
- Ability to follow instructions and be organized
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong mathematical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and duties successfully to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy
- Willingness to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
To apply for this job please visit genex.coop.