GENEX is seeking to fill the position of Payroll Manager to prepare confidential information for accurate and timely payroll processing. This successful person will be the payroll expert for the department and provide a positive staff experience.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide payroll tax expertise in processing taxes for the Department of Taxation for various states in the U.S., unemployment insurance, withholding, income, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all payroll entries and processes
- Maintain all current payroll database (ADP Workforce Now) information including but not limited to new hires, terminations, transfers, department, position, worker’s compensation codes and compensation rates within the payroll system.
- Know and adhere to department internal control procedures and confidentiality requirements
- Research and solve employee reported payroll issues
- Run reports and queries for various payroll items utilizing the ADP Workforce Now HRIS
- Work in cooperation with the Finance department and reconcile payroll related general ledger accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field and 5-7 years of prior Payroll experience
- Strong payroll background to be the company expert in payroll
- Willingness to go the extra mile to provide superior customer service skills in order to research payroll related issues
- Has a strong payroll tax background
- Proven leadership skills, analytical skills and knowledge of the payroll field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as possess effective communication skills
- Must be able to maintain good attendance as a condition of employment
- Willingness to grow and develop both personally and professionally.
Deadline to submit applications: 2/16/2021. This posting may close prior to the deadline date if the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit genex.coop.