GENEX is seeking Seasonal Part-time Distribution Assistants. The successful candidate will work within the established procedures to fill orders, meet shipping deadlines, and accurately maintain bull semen inventory.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Filling orders accurately for field staff, members, and international customers; pack for delivery; meet shipping deadlines
- Place semen into inventory when received from the Production Department and outside sources
- Properly handle semen to prevent damage during the caning process
- Maintain accurate inventories and records for semen inventories, incoming and outgoing embryos, tanks, permanent stored semen, canes, goblets, tabs, cups, flags, and boxes.
- Provide support and backup others on the distribution team as needed.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with excellent communication skills
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and duties successfully to meet deadlines and maintain accuracy
- Have strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and the AS400 system (preferred), along with math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Agriculture background is a plus; but not required
- Able to work with liquid nitrogen and other chemicals
- Willingness to develop and grow both personally and professionally.
Deadline to submit applications: 10/30/2020. This posting may close prior to the deadline date if the position is filled.
To apply for this job please visit genex.coop.