Website Community Alternatives
Community Alternatives is dedicated to providing unique, individualized, quality care that meets/exceeds the total needs of each person. Community Alternatives believes every person is entitled to maximize his or her potential as a human being and as a member of society. Our employees enjoy a casual work environment, opportunities for growth and development, affordable insurance benefits, generous employer retirement (401K) contribution, paid time off (including paid holidays), and a real opportunity to make a difference.
TEAM LEAD : Olson 1 (3 Members)
In collaboration with Residential Coordinator, the Team Lead will coordinate support services for individuals in the home. The Team Lead will be an essential part of the training and supervisory process. Key responsibilities include:
· Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lives of each person supported.
· In the absence of the Residential Coordinator report significant issues (hospitalizations, Team Member crisis) to the Operations Manager and/or Executive Director.
· Provide personal cares.
· Assist with purchases for the home, including groceries and household supplies.
· Develop and maintain a working schedule for the home including filling open shifts.
· Assist in the training, recruiting and supervision of Team Members.
· Monitor health related concerns and report to Residential Coordinator.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com