Website College of Menominee Nation
Position Summary: The Network Administrator III is responsible for the overall integrity and security of CMN’s network infrastructure as well as Windows server environment. The Network Administrator will spend their time resolving network and server issues, performing network and server maintenance, and working on improving and adapting CMN’s infrastructure.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot all of CMN’s network servers, routers and switches and cabling/wiring
· Oversee the health and efficiency of CMN’s Windows server environment
· Assist in the backup and disaster recovery procedures
· Manage deployment and administration of all CMN software
· Manage CMN’s email systems including Gsuite and Sendio
· Create and administer PC imaging sequences
· Support remote access through VPN
· Provide technical support for Cisco Voice over IP (VoIP) phone system
· Assist in the network security and enforcing of security policies
· Provide the IT Director with information of work activities, problems, and accomplishments with a monthly written report
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· An associate’s degree in an area of specialty and two years training and/or experience working with network systems
· Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows Server operating systems
· Experience in networking
· Must be a self-starter and team player
· Will have good communication skills and be able to work well with novice and experienced computer users
· Will interact with the College organization, vendors, and other associates of the College in a professional manner
· Must be able to stand, carry, and lift heavy objects
· Need to possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license, a vehicle, auto liability insurance coverage and be willing to travel to CMN’s external sites
· Experience with Cisco routing and switching
· Experience with Windows Domains
· Experience with Active Directory
· Experience with Virtualization software, VMware is a plus
Reporting to this Position: N/A
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical demands are classified as Heavy – lifting no more than 100 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Performs administrative office Functions – Occasionally
-Exposure to office/class room environment – Constant
-Exposure to shop or maintenance environment – Occasionally
Tools & Equipment Used: Office Equipment including copy, scan, print and fax machines, computer, calculator and telephone
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com