Website College of Menominee Nation
Position Summary: The Adult Non-Traditional Student Recruiter develops partnerships within and outside the College of Menominee Nation (CMN) to serve Adult Learners, collaborate with others on approaches to marketing, and assist in planning, coordinating and executing recruiting and outreach promotions, activities and events. The Adult Non-Traditional Student Recruiter provides leadership for the development and implementation of non-traditional comprehensive outreach and recruitment plan, targeted to the non-traditional/adult population. The Adult Non-Traditional Student Recruiter will integrate and communicate all aspects of student resources to provide seamless assistance to Adult Learners in acquiring the information and services they need, including the admission process, advising, financial aid, registration, degree completion pathways, and other services.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
· Development and implementation of a Adult Non-Traditional Student Outreach and Recruitment Plan
· Provide opportunities for prospective Adult Non-Traditional students to learn about programs and services at CMN through on-campus and off-campus activities, including open house(s), information sessions and campus visits
· Executes marketing, recruitment and outreach activities and campaigns with the intent of achieving Adult Non-Traditional student recruitment targets
· Partner with community agencies, organizations, adult education programs and employers for resource fairs, information sessions and campus connections
· Create a calendar of outreach and recruitment events both on and off-campus
· Work with the Marketing to develop relevant promotional brochures and materials
· Works with CMN staff to create and develop admission videos that serve adult students
· Utilize data to develop and implement recruitment/marketing strategies to achieve weekly/monthly Adult Non-Traditional Student recruitment goals
· Generate prospective Adult Non-Traditional student referrals through networking and community outreach
· Provide prospective Adult Non-Traditional students with the highest level of customer service through effective phone, email and face-to-face communication, social media platforms, and conference calling.
· Conduct outreach visits to Adult Education programs, Community-Based Organizations, and other referral sources to recruit Adult Non-Traditional students
· Recruits prospective Adult Non-Traditional students by coordinating publicity efforts and informational sessions
· Serves as a liaison for prospective Adult Non-Traditional students between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices , Student Success, Retention, and Billing, as they relate to the transition of Adult Non-Traditional students
· Ensures that recruitment goals are met for Adult Non-Traditonal inquiries, applications, acceptances, and enrolled students
· Articulates the College’s mission to a variety of publics, acting as a liaison between CMN and area businesses, corporations and/or governmental agencies
· Develops and implements specific recruitment projects and management tasks as assigned
· Manages, plans, and coordinates special Adult Non-Traditional student recruitment events
· Demonstate ablity and williness to use CMN’s SIS system to develop enrollment reports related to Adult Non-Traditional recruitment, admission funnels, projections, and conversion rates
· Maintains a steady flow of communication via email, traditional mail, and social media, and phone calls with prospective Adult Non-Traditional students and applied students in order to establish a relationship between the student and CMN
· Demonstrate expert knowledge of college offerings, programs, and degrees
· Work with faculty and staff to learn program requirements, changes and updates
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications-To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelors degree required
· 2-5 years realted experience
· Must be able to work evenings and weekends
· Must have work experience with individuals of various social, economic, racial, ethnic, gender and disabilitybackgrounds
· Must be willing to partake in online face-to-face meetings via Zoom, google meets, Canvas
· Must possess excellent human relations skills with experience in meeting and working with the public
· Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, keyboarding, and database management
· Must be a team player that works cooperatively, effectively and accurately
· Masters Degree preferred
Reporting to this Position:
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical demands are classified as Light -lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds, with frequent walking, standing or sitting most of the time with some pushing and pulling of arm or leg controls.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Performs administrative office Functions – Frequently
-Exposure to office/class room environment – Frequently
-Exposure to shop or maintenance environment – Never
Tools & Equipment Used: Office equipment including copy, scan, print and fax machines, computer, calulator and telephone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org