Website Charlie's County Market
Direct and manage all functions and activities of Deli Department and achieve sales and profit goals.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Along with Store Manager, work out localized merchandising plans for the department.
2. Follow approved Delicatessen Department plans for effective space management based on movement, consumer demands and profitability.
3. Order merchandise and control inventory to minimize out-of-stock and overstock and to maximize sales.
4. Follow approved procedures for receiving product, price marking and restocking cases to insure quality protection, accuracy and product rotation.
Wage: $15.00-$20.00 an hour. Hours would be mostly mornings.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School education minimum requirement.
2. At least two years’ experience in supermarket or related industry in management position.
3. Must have strong oral and written communication skills for dealing with customers, employees and vendors.
4. Ability to unload, transport and place merchandise to the specified area.
5. Must have dexterity in hands to enable slicing and preparing of deli products.
6. Must be able to work long and irregular hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com