Website Charlie's County Market
To serve and please the customer at the check out and the parcel pick up area. These duties must be performed efficiently and courteously so as to insure maximum customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Bag customers’ purchases properly.
2. Keep check out area clean and in good order.
3. Move empty carts pick up point, retrieve carts from outside, make sure all carts are free of trash
4. Assist cashier in price checks.
5. Assist cashier in giving outstanding customer service.
6. Directs and accompanies each customer to the item requested.
7. Mop up spill when necessary with mop and bucket from back room.
8. Maintain a neat personal appearance according to the company’s dress code policy.
9. Greet and thank each customer to our store
Supplemental Job Functions:
1. Keeps perishable merchandise rotated and pulls out-of-date code merchandise.
2. Assist Liquor Dept. in carrying out barrel and large orders.
3. Transport stock to storage or shelf areas.
4. Opens cartons and conducts price checks if shelf is empty or if it is a new or different product.
5. Assist in building store displays, stocking and facing store when time allows.
6. Move empty bottles from front end area to the back room and sort into proper cases.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Must have dexterity in their hands, arms and legs.
2. Must have the ability to lift up to seventy pounds (70#’s) twenty percent (20%) of the time and up to twenty five pounds (25#’s) repeatedly while bagging and transporting groceries for customers.
1. Regularly exposed to hazardous chemicals due to customer purchases and company sanitation policy. Hazards are limited when established safety procedures are followed.
2. Regular exposure to hot and cold due to transporting customers’ groceries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com