- This event has passed.
2023 Shawano Bassmasters Spring Open
SPRING OPEN TOURNAMENT RULES:
(see Facebook page for updates)
1. Entries received by March 31st will be drawn for boat number. Entries received after March 31st will be assigned a number based on date received. ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED DAY OF TOURNAMENT.
2. Artificial bait only
3. No dead fish will be weighed
4. No stringers allowed
5. All fish will be released
6. Minors under the age of 16 are required to have a legal guardian’s written consent.
7. All boats must conform to Coast Guard and Wisconsin laws or be disqualified.
8. Prizes awarded for total weight of bass per boat.
-Six fish limit
-No short fish
-Tie breaker for total weight is big bass
-Tie breaker for big bass is total weight
9. No fishing in channel between Hwy 47 Bridge and Hwy HHH bridge.
10. Wolf River will be open for fishing with a 35mph speed limit
11. No passing in the channel
12. No refunds of entry money after May 1.
13. Pre-tournament meeting at 6:00am, at least one member per boat must attend.
14. All boats must have liability insurance.
15. There is no cut-off for prefishing.
Failure to follow rules will result in disqualification. All teams are subject to a lie detector test.